Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Turning Nocturnal

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the PRA Benefit on Sunday.

This week you get the song 4 AM.

It's a time i've been starting to call “mid-day” because my sleep schedule is slowly transforming to nocturnal again. If i couldn't tell by the shrinking daylight and return of the perpetual-overcast, my warping sleep schedule will let me know that fall is here.

I have something on my mind, but i want to hold off before i start talking about it. Hopefully you'll get a mid-week blog update when i find out more. Until then, go out and start some trouble. It's a lifestyle.

<3 Noise!

Prophetnoise full length: Godless Music for a Free Mind CDBaby and iTunes.
Prophetnoise EP Orange & Silver on CDBaby and iTunes
Prophetnoise on iLike
Prophetnoise on Facebook
Prophetnoise on Myspace

No comments: